Silver Technical Precious Metals (2012-04-20) - NASDAQ.com
Morning Report Silver continues to trade within the sideway range between the resistance of 33.15 and the support of 31.25 since the 14th of March. But, the thing that pulls our attention that the support level of the sideway range was able to stop all the bearish attempts.
LATEST NEWS ABOUT SILVER PRICES AND MARKETS
Popular Posts TheSilverPrice.info
TheSilverPrice.info Technical Precious Metals , Daily Reports - ecPulse.com Commentary of the XAU/USD (Gold) pair: The pair XAU/US...
Gold and Silver Rebound Slightly, US Silver Coins Surge | Coin News www.TheSilverPrice.info
Gold & Silver Market Morning - GoldSeek.com www.TheSilverPrice.info
Latest Price for Gold ETF (GLD) and Silver ETF (SLV)
TheSilverPrice.info Blog Archive
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► November (127)
- ► June (31)
- ► May (36)
- The Other Side Of The Gold And Silver Coin | ZeroH...
- Silver Seen Over $40/oz in 2012 – Store of Value R...
- Central Bank Gold Purchases to Remain High, Says B...
- Silver Enjoys Record 2011, Optimism For 2012 - Int...
- Blanch Says U.S. Fiscal Woes Will Push Up Gold
- APMEX Market Commentary 04-20-2012 | Gold & Silver...
- Silver Technical Precious Metals (2012-04-20) - NA...
- ▼ Apr 20 (7)